Whether you’re a visitor, or a member, Stone Creek Cove Golf Club welcomes everyone to play at our course!
Tentative 2022 Tournament Schedule:
Throughout the year, we have tournaments scheduled. Full details are furnished prior to each tournament. For some of these tournaments, it is necessary to close the course to public play. However, for the majority of tournaments, the course is only closed for one-half day. Below is our current schedule. Dates and times are subject to change. Tournaments may be added or removed. See Pro-Shop for more details.
- SPRING 9 & DINE* – APRIL 23
- MEMBER-MEMBER – MAY 14 & 15
- TOUGH DAY* – JUNE 25
- MEN’S & LADIES’ CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP – AUGUST 20 & 21
- MEMBER-GUEST – SEPTEMBER 24 & 25
- NORTH-SOUTH – OCTOBER 15
- FALL 9 & DINE* – OCTOBER 29
- BRIGHTER CHRISTMAS FUND* – DECEMBER 3
*NOTE: Indicates tournaments that are open to Non-Member/Non-Resident Golfers. All others are Member-Only. $10 Cart Fee not included.
SCC Golf Course Rules & Regulations:
- Soft Spikes are required; hard spikes are not permitted;
- A recommended dress code is posted at the pro-shop and appropriate attire is expected at all times;
- Each player is expected to sign in anytime they are on the course;
- Start only on #1 tee unless otherwise instructed by staff;
- Each player must have golf clubs and a golf bag (no sharing of equipment);
- Keep carts on paths where posted. Keep carts behind yellow posts;
- Any operator of a golf cart must have a valid driver’s license. Children are not allowed to operate a golf cart at any time;
- Two carts per foursome and/or one cart per twosome;
- Five-some’s are only at the discretion of staff
- Please avoid driving through wet areas;
- Always allow faster golfers to “Play Through;”
- Repair all ball marks on the green and divots on the fairways;
- Keep pull carts 20 feet from greens and tees;
- If there is lightning in the area, all play will cease – Stone Creek Cove Golf Course assumes no responsibility for lightning accidents;
- Please dispose of all trash in containers or keep in cart. Please help keep our course clean.
*Annual Golf Memberships require a billing agreement for a minimum of 12 months.
*Cart Rental is $10/person and is not included for any Golf Membership, including SCCHOA Residents.
Our members enjoy multiple weekly events. Guests are welcome to participate. It is an excellent way to see exactly what we are talking about when we say the comradery among our members is unlike any other golf course in the Upstate.
- MEN’S LEAGUE – Saturday & Sunday Mornings, Year-Round, Weather Permitting
- MEN’S SENIOR LEAGUE – Wednesday Mornings, Year-Round, Weather Permitting
- LADIES’ LEAGUE – Thursday Afternoons, Spring/Summer
- FUN LEAGUE – Tuesday Afternoons, Spring/Summer
- MEN: Neat shirts with sleeves with no fraying, holes, or tears. Pants and shorts must be fitted at the waist and be neat and tailored with no tears, fraying or holes.
- WOMEN: Appropriate shirts with wide enough shoulder seams to be suitable for golf and must fully cover the midriff with no tears, fraying, or holes. Pants and shorts should be neat and tailored of an appropriate length with no tears, fraying, or holes.
- INAPPROPRIATE & NOT PERMITTED:
- Shirts: Tank tops, T-shirts/undershirts, shirts with printed slogans/pictures, tube tops, halters, or swim-wear.
- Pants: Cut-offs, pants/shorts that are jogging, baggy, low slung, drawstring, or swim-wear.
Public Golf Course Price List:
- 18-Holes with Cart Per Person:
- $24.00 Weekday
- $28.00 Weekend
- 9-Holes with Cart Per Person
- $17.00 Weekday
- $18.00 Weekend
- 18-Holes Walking Per Person
- $13.00 Weekday
- $16.00 Weekend
- 9-Holes Walking Per Person
- $10.00 Weekday
- $12.00 Weekend
- Extra 9 Holes Per Person
- $10.00 Weekday
- $12.00 Weekend
- Guest Riders (No Golf) Per Person
- $5.00 Weekday
- $8.00 Weekend
- Junior Golf Under 12 Per Person
- 9-Holes w/ Adult: $6.00
- 18-Holes w/ Adult: $10.00
- Additional 9-Holes w/ Adult: $6.00
- Golf Cart Rental (Members and Non-Members) – $10.00
- Used Golf Balls – $6 per dozen
Other Rates & Features:
- Members can rent a golf cart for $10 per person.
- We offer the ability to use your own cart with payment of a trail fee for an additional $45 per month.
- Walking carts and golf clubs available for rental.
- Golf cart storage is available at an additional charge, but space is limited.
- Beer and snacks available at the Pro-Shop for purchase.
- Course is available for private tournaments and fundraisers. (Contact course for details.)
- Handicap Fee is $25 per year.
One of our longer Par 4’s with water hazard to the left.
Drive the green or chip up your second shot for a makeable Par 4.